- Optimum scan results in comparative tests (without the use of powder!)
- For optical and laser systems
- Extra hard (Shore-D 35) and extra quick (working time: 15 sec.; intraoral setting time: 45 sec.).
- Very easy to cut with a scalpel
- Dispensed using small, short mixing tips
- Can also be used for standard bite registration!
- Recommended for use with CEREC® AC by Sirona
Benefits to the Practitioner
- Optimal image reproduction, without errors
- Can be used in the dental office or laboratory for all currently available CAD/CAM systems
- Optimal bite registration in minimal time
- Easy handling, also intraorally
- Minimal material use
- One material for many applications
||Extremely hard, addition-curing bite registration material based on polyvinyl-siloxane.
Futar Scan SDS PDF File
Futar Scan Literature PDF File
CLINICAL EDUCATION VIDEOS
2nd Quarter Promotion 2017:
LIMITED TIME PROMOTIONAL OFFERS! READ MORE...
CAUTION: U.S. federal law restricts items from Roydent Dental Products to sale by or on the order of a dentist.